Miss You Card - Waves
These are challenging times... Most of us will celebrate our second quarantine birthday ins 2021. And it has been ages since we've seen our best friends or family members. When was the last time we could hug a person? Or hang out in bars... concerts... festivals?
Because we all stare at our screens all day long, we think it's the most memorable surprise to send our loved ones a handwritten miss you card - simply to let them know 'I'm thinking of you!'.
That's why we designed this love card: To give you the chance of sending hugs to everyone you haven't been able to give a real hug in way too long. We created this nautical card using sunset colors to add an extra warm touch to it. The ocean artwork is printed on naturally texted brownish recycled paper, which adds a rustic vintage retro vibe to this greeting card.
- Designed and printed on recycled paper in California.
- Naturally textured brown kraft paper gives this card a natural look & feel and a rustic vintage retro vibe.
- The Text and parts of the abstract ocean art are printed with white ink, which creates a unique look in combination with the brown kraft paper.
- All my cards ship 'naked' – without a pesky plastic bag.
- The greeting card comes with a matching purple envelope.
- The size is 4x9 inches.
- Ships within 1-3 business days from California.